Harold Herbert was born on 27 June 1968 in Zuidelijke IJsselmeerpolder. Since 2006 he has been a member of the board, with the portfolio: Life/Income, Customer Interest & Reputation and Internal Affairs.
After completing his studies in public administration in Leiden and Rotterdam, he worked for the VVD faction in the House of Representatives for a number of years. Since 1995 he has held various (management) positions at the Dutch Association of Insurers.
- since 2007 Board member Stichting Pensioenkijker
- since 2007 Member pension academy RvA AEGON
- from 2012 Member Working Group PensioenPoort
- from 2012 Advisory Board Pension Executive Programme ESAA
- from 2012 SER Committee on Social Security and Health Care