More than 95% of non-life and life insurers in the Netherlands are members of the Dutch Association of Insurers. Companies that focus on bank savings for old age and premium pension institutions (PPI) are also members.
List of members: which organisations are members?
The list of members lists all members and prospective members. Do you work for a similar company that is not yet a member? Then you can start an application procedure for this. There are several international insurers amongst our members.
Is your company already a member? Then see how you can get the most out of the membership. Individual employees can request an account and subscribe to (Dutch) newsletters for access to additional information.
Membership application procedure
- Check whether your company is eligible for membership of the Covenant.
- If so, please call Annemieke van Kaam-van Westhreenen, board and executive secretary (070-333 85 00) for a telephone introduction. No membership possible? We also offer an associate partnership for organizations that are not insurers but work in the industry, and partner and sponsorships.
- You will receive an information package. Of course you can call us with additional questions, or get in contact with specific employees.
- To become a member, please send us the completed application form and the Statement of Insurers' Code of Conduct.
- Our directors get to know each other better and we would like to hear what you expect from the membership.
- The independent Foundation for the Assessment of Insurers carries out an Accession Test to determine whether you, as a potential member, know and follow the mandatory self-regulation . We are happy to help you on your way.
- The board decides whether your application will be granted and we can welcome you as a member.
Do you not yet fully meet all the conditions? Then you may be eligible for the aspiring membership. In principle, you can remain a prospective member for a maximum of 2 years. During that time you work towards membership. We support you in this.
Download here (in Dutch, please contact us for English)