95 percent of all Dutch insurers are members of the Association. This makes us one of the largest associations in the country. In the meantime, the Dutch Association of Insurers is developing into an open platform: we like to work together with partners from outside the insurance sector in order to create added value for our members, partners and society.
Together with our partners, members, governments, trade associations (such as Insurance Europe), companies and institutions, we take on the challenge of making everyone aware of the importance of a well-functioning insurance market: indispensable within the financial sector and for society as a whole. In this open platform:
- we share knowledge, learn, inspire and meet each other.
- we combine our knowledge and expertise, from Solvency II to big data and cybercrime, and we think ahead from social issues with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- we look beyond the insurance sector.
- We work together with the aim of connecting professionalization and innovation with the aim of an insurance industry that can and wants to lead the way.
Benefits of a partnership
- Strengthening the image by working together with the insurance authority of the Netherlands.
- Increasing visibility, among other things, through promotions among members of the Covenant.
- Access to the best Dutch content about insurance and statistics in the broadest sense of the word.
- Support for innovation, cooperation with start-ups.
- Increase knowledge and share it through events.
- Deepening and meeting through networking.
- Activities with other partners: connection with experts outside the industry.
Benefits of sponsorship
With sponsorship you can increase the brand awareness of your organization under the extensive network of the Covenant. It offers you the opportunity to build a lasting relationship with the visitors of our events. Through our events you can bring your products and services to the attention of our network. This way you can also bring out your (social) involvement in various themes. Various forms of sponsorship are possible.
Events & visitors
Both for partnerships and for sponsorship, the activities of the Insurance Academy are important. View the core information here.
Insurance Academy: Assured of knowledge. Now and in the future
The Insurance Academy of the Association organizes education, training and events for industry leaders and professionals in the insurance and financial sector. Insurers understand the risks and know what needs to happen if a risk becomes a reality. Knowledge plays an important role in the business. And that's only going to get worse. The Academy focuses on three pillars:
- Trends and innovation
- Insurance themes: everything that comes with keeping the insurance business running
The activities of IA comply with the Quality Code for Training Institutions for Short Vocational Education.
See who will be attending our events by position and field